Wobblingscruffbag

My mission is to shit myself in public, daily.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Starting the day.

Woke up lying face down on the pavement. Found I've shit myself again. I've got to stop drinking that fucking Cider. As I sit here on a park bench, watching the early morning sun glint off the water in the duck pond, I wonder to myself, how the fuck am I going to clean the shit off that has spread all over my arse. Maybe I should have thought of that before sitting down.
I tried talking to a young mother who was pushing a baby buggy along the path. I wanted to ask her if she could spare a few shillings, but all that came out was "fuggah bazdad!" Hardly eloquent.
At least I'm not hungry this morning, thanks to the vomited up vindaloo I found on a bus shelter floor. Well, I'd better do something about this shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home