Wobblingscruffbag

My mission is to shit myself in public, daily.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Post nosh time

Scoffed two pork pies and a packet of cooked ham before one of the staff told me to get out. Snotty fucking bitch! Wait till she finds out I shit in one of the cold display cabinets, and hid it behind three tubs of Clover. After that things got boring, till I came across a bloke in a wheelchair talking on a mobile phone. They say there is always someone worse off than you, and he certainly was after I punched him square in the nose and robbed his fags out of his pocket and took the phone out of his hand! I always like a smoke after dinner.
I never had a mobile before but this one was covered in his blood, so I ran it under a tap in the public shithouse, and it doesn't do a thing now. I always said those fucking things were useless.
Think I'll go and stand outside BurgerKing for a bit so I can mingle with the public. My arse is really starting to itch something fucking terrible.

9 Comments:

At Thursday, May 04, 2006 2:53:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. This is funny!

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 4:02:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How long before the New York Times and the BBC interview you?????

Surely you are as deserving as that freeloading scumbag WS !!

And where's your Paypal button?

Surely all homeless people have a right to one under the Human Rights Act.

Keep up the Good Work. :)

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 7:02:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

((BIG HUGS))

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 7:03:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all love you

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 7:20:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything tipped out of your glorious brown hole yet Womble..? We await every guff and huff and chuff from your dilated portal.

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 8:48:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All information leading to the arrest of tax evaders, and fraudulent benefits claimants will be rewarded. Please be assured that anonymity will in all cases be respected, and due diligence applied to the information provided.

Yours in appreciation of all that endeavour to reduce our collective tax burden.

The taxman.

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 10:31:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's da night time entry?
You are our bitch now so get posting before I come round wif da lads for a chat !

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 6:49:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go ass. Now she's not writing anymore and I have to find another blog to pass the time. Thanks, stain.

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 11:39:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello... hello... Are you still with us? Missing you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home