Wobblingscruffbag

My mission is to shit myself in public, daily.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Fucking pigs

Fucking Library staff kept asking me to leave yesterday coz I was 'Upsetting other Library users", so I went round the Library telling the "other Library users" to eat my shit, and suck my cock and so on, and to try and make me fucking leave. None of the cunts did, but the head Library wallah called the Police on me, so I dropped my pants and shit on the floor, then I picked some of it up and slammed it down on the nearest table, to the screams of the tables occupants. What a fucking laugh! Anyway, then the fucking pigs came, and said they were arresting me for a breach of the peace, and I said it was the breach of my arse that did the deed, so they should deal with that and leave me the fuck alone. Well, that got me a few smacks around the head, and me saying I fucked one of the coppers sisters got me a smack in the gob, the cowardly fucking cunts!
Well, I got a night in the cells, but no breakfast, unless you call a mild kicking on the floor of the cell breakfast. All coppers are cunts! Well, later after they kicked me out, I found a dead cat, so I made a bit of a fire on some wasteland and cooked the cunt. It tasted fucking horrible, but it did the trick. After that, I went to the house of the old lady who's dog I killed and knocked on her door, and when she answered I chinned the cunt.
Ended up having to find a different Library so I could type this shit out, but not before shitting on the steps of the old one! I really showed those cunts!

9 Comments:

At Friday, May 05, 2006 2:20:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to see that you are keeping your spirits up, you are an inspiration to all of us. Your writing makes me want to cry but laugh at the same time, funny isn't it? Anyway, I must go and arrange some flowers.

((HUGSSSSSSSS))

 
At Friday, May 05, 2006 2:34:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so full of shit - literally!! Ha Ha

Luv & kisses

 
At Friday, May 05, 2006 3:31:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love this load of shite! You are the best thing to come out of this silly saga. Where's yer Paypal button?
I originally had some sympathy for the middle class homeless bitch but when she started deleting all comments except her pathetic hug and kiss supporters and not appreciating your blog, I though, fuck her, she has her dole money and a car and she never did tell us if she received the $3,500 from the Yank.
Have you had any film offers yet, Wobblescruff? I want to play one of the librarians who run screaming down the corridor to call the cops!

 
At Friday, May 05, 2006 3:32:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so touched by your sincerity. Fuck all these wankers who don't believe you. I BELIEVE IN YOU, MAN. TAKE ME WITH YOU. I WNNA SMELL JUST LIKE YOU. Together we can repulse the facist pigs of society with our smell alone

 
At Friday, May 05, 2006 3:47:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny how they are all anonymous. I bet you are leaving all the comment yourself, you sad loser.

 
At Friday, May 05, 2006 4:49:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A most excellent site.
I was wrong to doubt you on the WS site.
I would like to apologise and offer you free anal sex with 5 of your mates.

Hugsss.....

 
At Friday, May 05, 2006 11:30:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crikey, I can smell you from here! That rich organic aroma of freshly passed shite. Mmmmmmm.
Hugs and licks.

 
At Friday, May 05, 2006 9:32:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking at a daisy earlier... the petals were so small..... It really lifted me.

I think I love you


Anya

 
At Monday, May 08, 2006 1:43:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The coppers who gave you the kicking - any chance youve suffered internal injuries leading to protracted and painful death?

Heres hoping old chap, toodle pip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home