Wobblingscruffbag

My mission is to shit myself in public, daily.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sad to go.

Today was the day for me to leave the happy dwelling, before the owners came back and, via the Police, got me a new, more confined dwelling. So it was with a heavy heart, and the remaining bottle of Scotch, that I left my happy home to return to the woods.

Last night I gorged myself as much as I could on the food that was left, and drank the last three bottles of wine. I smashed the place up pretty good ( made a right fucking mess of the new LDC TV) and pissed all over the settee. Back on the PC, I used their scanner to scan a couple of photo's of the lady of the house, and stuck them on a few web sites.You know, the kind where you advertise that you will pay to take it up the arse, or you really want someone to come round and beat fuck out of you. I did of course include the address and home and mobile numbers!

I noticed I had been sent a few Emails, and one of them said that they were going to name their unborn child after me, Anya Shittyarse Jones! It fair brought a tear to my eye, and vomit to my throat. There were also plenty of arse licking messagers from a load of sad cunts saying things like, 'Oh you inspire me so much, I can't wait for your book, and I hope we can meet one day' They had better pray we fucking don't! It just goes to prove that the world is full of cunts.

Before going to bed (passing out) last night, I put 6 spoons of Andrews into a half pint of water and downed it in one. I was preparing myself for this morning. As soon as I woke up, I could feel my belly churning, and I knew I didn't have much time. I ran to the front door, dropped my trousers, and squirted liquid shit all over the bottom of the door and the surrounding carpet. I wish I could see their faces when they push the door open on their return!

With that last job done, I wiped my arse across the wall, and went upstairs to change my underpants, coz the ones I had on were making even me feel fucking sick!
I didn't take any of the skinny cunts clothes coz they were too fucking small.

When I saw a taxi coming down the road I knew it was time to fuck off. I left by the back door, and scooted over the fence and down the entry.
I hung around about eight houses away and waited. It was fucking worth it, coz as the lady of the house opened the door, she looked paralysed for a few seconds, and then she let out this incredible fucking scream, that was deafening from even where I was!. Fucking result!

Now I'm back in the library, getting the usual fucking stares. Time I left.

Ok, off to Sommerfield for me. I'm fucking starving!

17 Comments:

At Thursday, May 25, 2006 8:01:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't believe a word of this! You are making this up.Nobody, but nobody would behave in such a manner in a total strangers house.
Are you hoping to get a book deal out of this fictional tale?
Why are you telling these lies?
May God forgive you.

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006 8:20:00 am, Blogger Wobblingscruffbag said...

Feel free to name your babies after me.

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:35:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If he got a book deal he would probably only wipe his arse on it.

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:43:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Womble, I've decided to name my child Carrie Cunt.

Please don't be sad.

Warm blessings from my fragrant hole.

Ronald Cunt

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:50:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course the baby naming is a spoof! I posted it myself. To see if the idiot would post it? And like a mug she did.


(((((((((perfume and love)))))))))))

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006 12:09:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please shit on yourself and send a picture to the WS, The Laneway, Shitville.

Please make sure you put a stamp on mind because despite having an agent I'm still broke apparently.

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006 12:40:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.fazed.net/view/?id=10349&last

 
At Saturday, May 27, 2006 4:25:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No news since thursday.
I hope he hasnt drowned in all the rain.

 
At Saturday, May 27, 2006 10:44:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHITTER WHERE ARE YOU... IN THE LANEWAY SHITTING I HOPE----- WE NEED A REPORT...!

 
At Saturday, May 27, 2006 10:45:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HEAR YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED FOR A NEWSHITSMAN AWARD...?

 
At Saturday, May 27, 2006 4:23:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at all you lambs following Wobbling. Him and I are pissing ourselves. He said you would all freak out if he didnt answer. Pack of LOOOOOOOSSSSSEEEEERS. You right Wobbling they are all fucking Try Hards..Ha,ha,ha

 
At Sunday, May 28, 2006 12:17:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like the mental instability is spreading from the angel of the laneways to her simple minded followers.
Are there subliminal messages in her posts?
I cut and pasted her message into a program that I have on my laptop which searches for alternative messages using complex algorithms.

If you take every fifth letter of her last post in reverse from the last word, it spells out "youreallcunts".
I leave it to you to add the spaces where appropriate but it's the strongest message yet that the entire blog is a phoney from wanderingscribe.

 
At Sunday, May 28, 2006 3:25:00 am, Blogger squarecircle said...

LOL, Hawking, you bastard liar.

 
At Sunday, May 28, 2006 11:22:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's fucking true, I tells ya.
Would a speccy eyed spakka with a daleks voice lie?????

If I could get out of this fucking wheelchair I'd fucking lamp ya, you cheeky cunt !!

 
At Monday, May 29, 2006 8:54:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHE/HE/IT SEEMED TO REFRESH THE COMMENTS 3 TIMES ON BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY........ GREAT INTERNET ACCESS FROM THE LANEWAY...

 
At Thursday, June 01, 2006 12:27:00 am, Blogger squarecircle said...

HAHAHA!

No, no... the reason I call you a bastard liar is because, and this is rather sad I admit--

I actually checked.

 
At Monday, June 19, 2006 8:51:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have changed my mind completely about real Wandering Scribe and I apologise to her and everyone else for everything I have said so far. I have re-read her blog and realise that I was wrong to spread lies about her and make fun of the way she has been living the past year.

When I'm wrong I don't mind admitting it, and I was.

Sincere apologies and goodbye.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home