Wobblingscruffbag

My mission is to shit myself in public, daily.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Where the fuck to start.

The moving rectum shites, and having shit, moves on.

Well, that's what I've got down for my book so far. Sounds pretty fucking poetic to me!

Met up with the cunt from Scat Monthly and did the fucking interview. He asked me a load of cuntish questions, and asked if he could take a few pics of me shitting for cash. Well, I do it for free all the time, so it was nice to make a few bob. He wanted to go to the old cunts house, the one who's dog I 'tamed' the other week, so I could shit on her doorstep. well I went one better. I knocked on her door, and when the cunt opened it, I started shitting on the step, and the guy started snapping away.

He liked my ideas for reaction shots, so next, it was a trip to the park where I shit in the sandpit infront of a couple of moms with baby buggies, by god did they fucking scream, but they weren't like the old cunt, these slags went for me, and I had to defend myself with the newly produced turd. That got rid of the cunts.

I couldn't shit anymore after that, so the cunt asked me a few more questions and told me he had sorted an agent for me, and he'd be in touch, then he fucked off, leaving me 150 quid better off, cunting great!

Got a 3 litre bottle of good old W.L. and drank it in about 20 minutes, then I must have passed out. Next thing I knew, I came round to the sound of wings flapping, and I was sure it was that angels had come for me, to carry me aloft and take me from my sorry plight, but it turned out to just be a bunch of fucking pigeons some cunt was keeping in the garden next to where I was at rest.
I hate fucking pigeons, so I climbed over the fence, and got in and strangled as many of the cunts that I could. I stuck one in each pocket of my coat, so I could cook the fuckers later.

I stink so fucking bad that I'm going to hospital later to use the showers. I'm sure no cunt will notice me.

15 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 5:36:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pure Poetry.

Your blog made me laugh/cry/gasp in astonishment all at the same time.
You really are a talented writer and I hope your book deal works out.
I'd certainly buy a copy.
Maybe even two or three.

Got to go now as it's medication time.

<<<<<< Hugs >>>>>
Anya

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 6:06:00 am, Blogger Wobblingscruffbag said...

Thank you for that wonderful praise, that I so deserved. I love you all.

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 6:15:00 am, Blogger Wobblingscruffbag said...

Feel free to send money to me. I won't refund a fucking penny of it.

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 6:49:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cunt can't even spell pigeon for fuck's sake. Ironic, really given it means one who's easily duped/swindled. A veritable cunt, indeed....

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 7:03:00 am, Blogger Wobblingscruffbag said...

What the fuck are you talking about? You cunt!

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 7:26:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it an odd post?
I think that cunt is trying to do some cheap advertising in the guise of "news" whilst actually promoting his Bitchmaster.

String him up.
AND BURN THE WITCH !!

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 11:57:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanderingscribe, if ever you read this, please accept my sincere thanks for sharing your thought and words with us. You have lit a small candle, given me back the flame of spirit that gives us our strenght, that allows us to truly see life in all it's beauty and grandeur. I know that was not your intention, but the fact that your helping me and others like me was incidental, in no way lessens the deed.

I truly hope you suceed, and I have an abundance of faith that you will

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 6:16:00 pm, Blogger wanderingScribe said...

How lovely.

And in return, I hope that you are soon enjoying time with your family and friends back in the community.
((((( Hugs ))))))

WS

p.s. Keep taking the tablets.

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 6:22:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
blah blah blah ... You better answer back quick before your dad whats his fucking computer back.

Whats his computer back?
What are they teaching young folks in secure institutions these days?

The level of insults on this blog is falling far short of the recommended government guidelines.
I suggest that Wobbly comes round and shits through your letterbox to teach you some manners.
You wIndow licking spunk bag !

((((((Hugs and kisses ))))))

Onesoul

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 9:11:00 pm, Blogger Wobblingscruffbag said...

This is a result of a poor education. Also, he's a cunt!

 
At Thursday, June 01, 2006 3:45:00 am, Blogger Kiera said...

I have t give it to you. You're 'quil' picture is genius. ;0)

 
At Thursday, June 01, 2006 3:46:00 am, Blogger Kiera said...

*to

 
At Thursday, June 01, 2006 6:58:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ayup !!
She's giving it to you.
Can I have some too please.

Mebbe just a sniff after the dirty deed has been done then.
It's been so long and I'm so lonely all on my own down in the laneway ......

 
At Thursday, June 01, 2006 9:51:00 am, Blogger Kiera said...

Oh, purlease!

 
At Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:00:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm lonely too. All I have is this keyboard and all I do is tap, tap, tap all day long. My life is so sad. Could I share some quality time with you down the laneway? I'm great company. I could just lurk in the shadows if you like.
I'm due for parole soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home